Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We Need More Pollution!

There is yet another proposal to stop global warming that apparently the Obama administration is really taking into consideration. We must shoot pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Yes, pollution particles. I don't know if firing pollution into the atmosphere is the best plan to stop the theory of global warming. This plan seems very drastic. I thought we were supposed to reduce pollution....are we not? I guess we can risk the possibility of soaring greenhouse gasses if it will prevent this theory from possibly destroying us all. So, shall I pollute more to help out? I figure they need as much pollution as they can get. Isn't the upper atmosphere pretty big?

Check it out at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513242,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment